Micromax A116Canvas HD rival Lava Xolo A1000 a 5 inch, Jelly Bean smartphone goes online today. New 8.8mm slim Xolo mobile has priced Rs 13,999.
3G dual sim mobile has 8MP back camera with single LED Flash and a 1.2MP front camera. Both the cameras come with BSI sensor technology.
Xolo A100 smartphone has 5 inch IPS, capacitive touch display with HD resolution of 1280x720pixel and 295ppi pixel density. Lava’s has used One Glass Solution (OGS) technology for superior graphics out put.
Mobile has Android v4.1 Jelly Bean operating system along with 1GHz dual core processor, PowerVR SGX 531 GPU and 1GB RAM. Dual sim mobile support high speed 3g data transfer. A100 has 7.2mbps of HSDPA and 5.7mbps of HSUPA.
Besides 3g it has WiFi 802.11 b/g/n support. Xolo A1000 mobile has 4GB of internal storage which supports 32GB expansion via micro-SD card. users can share contents via Bluetooth v4.0 or USB v2.0.
Its 8MP back camera has features like Auto focus, touch focus, BSI sensor, High Dynamic Range (HDR) along with single LED FLASH. You can play and record 720P HD videos at 30fps rate and it supports 1080P too.
High spec mobile has 2100 mAh powerful battery which may last for a decent time.
Lava XOLO A1000 Full features
- 5 inch IPS HD display
- Android v4.1 Jelly Bean
- 1Ghz Dual core MT6577 processor
- 1GB RAM, 4GB Internal, 32GB expandable
- 8MP, Single LED back camera with, 1.2MP front camera
- HD Video recording & playback [email protected], 1080P support
- 3G 7.2mbps DL, 5.7mbps UL, WiFi b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot
- Bluetooth v4.0, USB 2.0, AGPS
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor, Proximity sensor
- FM Radio, 3.5mm Audio jack
- 2100 mAh battery