After a long waiting, HTC One is going to launch officially in Germany, UK and Taiwan next week and Europe, North America and large portion of Asia-Pacific will test the smartphone before the end of April.
No words of exact date or time come from the Company but the official announcement has made the One lovers more curious. We have to wait few more days to watch whether One would be proved to be breakthrough for HTC or not. Company is currently facing the big down time in product sales and reported lowest sales since the January 2010.
Pre-dominating smartphone manufactures are struggling their best to put a big impression in the Samsung Galaxy dominated Android smartphone market.
HTC One is one of the best mobile to come from company. Mobile is enriched by a number of fabulous specifications enough to attract any smartphone lovers.
According to HTC spokeswoman “HTC has seen unprecedented demand for and interest in the new HTC One, and the care taken to design and build it is evidenced in early reviews. The new HTC One will roll out in the UK, Germany and Taiwan next week and across Europe, North America and most of Asia-Pacific before the end of April. We appreciate our customers' patience, and believe that once they have the phone in their hands they will agree that it has been worth the wait.”
HTC One Full Specification
- 4.7 inch, Full HD 1080p, 468ppi, Super LCD3 capacitive
- Gorilla Glass 2 touch protection, 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution
- Android v4.1.2 Jelly Bean with HTC Sense
- 1.7GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 600, Adreno 320 GPU
- 2GB DDR2 RAM, 32GB or 64GB internal storage
- 25 GB of Dropbox space free for two years
- HTC UltraPixel Camera, Optical Image Stabilization
- Smart Flash: Five levels of flash automatically
- 4MP AF, LED Flash rear, 2.1MP front camera
- 1080p Full HD video recording with HDR Video
- Studio-quality sound with Beats Audio
- 4G LTE DL100mbps, UL50mbps,
- WiFi a/ac/b/g/n, WiFi Direct, WiFi Hotspot,
- Bluetooth 4.0 with aptX, NFC, DLNA, micro-USB 2.0, HDMI
- Internal GPS antenna + GLONASS
- Gyro sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor
- Embedded 2300mAh Li-polymer battery
- Dimension: 137.4 x 68.2 x 9.3mm, 143gm in weight