If you are searching for Android 4.2.2 update for Samsung Galaxy S3 then you can give a try before official update which will be available in June.
No wonder that Android 4.2.2 updates will new features in Galaxy S3 those quite attractive and similar to S4, like new lock screen, new extra men and menu settings, smart switch widget, updated SVOICE, new screen mode and more.
Android 4.2.2 for Galaxy S3 will be officially online in June but you can it now without hesitation thanks to SamMobile. Update is not official one so it may give you little problem but you have have already decided to flash and update with official one, then don’t do it.
Upgrade Galaxy S3 to Android 4.2.2
- Download this file and extract in a safe place and open Odin.
- Power down the S3 completely
- Now start again by pressing home key, volume down key and the power key at the same time.
- You will see Download Mode on your screen
- Connect S3 to your computer and wait for Odin to recognize the phone by turning the signal blue.
- Add the file named “I9300XXUFME3_I9300OJKFME1_HOME.tar.md5″ to the section of the app labeled PDA and make sure “re-partition” is not checked.
- Start the flash and wait, phone will automatically reboot and you will get Android 4.2.2.
Declaimer: Update device on your own risk, we are not responsible for any issues.
Source: Geek.com and SamMobile.com