BSNL starts GO GREEN Email payment scheme for Landline and Broadband uses where BSNL to support environment by promotion of E-Bill instead of the printed paper bills thereby reducing the paper consumption. This is an innovative service launched by India’s largest broadband and landline service provider.
Now pay your landline or Broadband telephone bill via “E- mail Only “option and saves paper as well as greener. Electronic payment is much faster than paper bill and it’s easy to access and submit.
BSNL GO GREEN INITIATIVE
1. 10 loyalty reward points will be given to BSNL LL/BB customers who opt for getting their bill through ’ “E- mail Only” option .
2. Hassel free immediate receipt of telephone bill through “EMAIL” .
3. Scheme will be effective from 01.10.2013
GO GREEN INITIATIVE FROM BSNL ADVANTAGES
1. A small step by BSNL to support environment by promotion of E-Bill instead of the printed paper bills thereby reducing the paper consumption.
2. Advantage for customer -Immediate receipt of telephone bill through “EMAIL” .
3. Advantage for BSNL -Saving on account of printing /dispatching of bills and less compliant about non receipt of telephone bills.
4. Advantage for society – Healthy and sustainable environment by reducing paper usage and so avoiding damage to eco system.
HOW TO GET LL/BB TELEPHONE BILL ON EMAIL
= Customer can log in to web self care portal and place their a request for getting telephone bill on “Email only “option www.bsnl.co.in >customer care >account management .
= Customer can approach Customer Service Center and give request for “Email only “ option
= Customer can approach BSNL Call Center by dialing 1500 and register number for e-bill.