MTS brand with over 16 million wireless customers today announces the launch of a next-generation Innovative Mobile Advertising Service called ‘MTS mAd'.
MTS Smartphone customers using mAd will be able to make free local calls by just watching a video ad. The launch of this service makes MTS the first telecom operator to offer this unique service on a pan India basis.
MTS mAd is a next-generation mobile advertising platform empowering advertisers with Clutter breaking means to engage customers.It is ABSOLUTELY FREE for MTS customers – MTS mAd service requires no charges for activation, application download and for data transfer while watching video ads. The user will get a seamless experience with no buffering and video streaming hassle. Customers using this service will be able to make as many as 4 MTS mAd calls in a day.
A slew of leading brands including Coca-Cola, Pepsi, Mentos, Center Fresh, Fiat, Kellogg’s, Titan, Lenovo etc have associated for MTS mAd service to engage with customers.
MTS mAd service is available on all Android devices on the MTS network including MTS MTag 3.1, MTS MTag 351, MTS MTag 352, MTS MTag 353, MTS MTag 401, MTS Pulse, Samsung Galaxy Y and Samsung Galaxy Ace Duos CDMA. The Company is working to expand the scope of this service by also launching it on Blackberry and BREW-enabled entry level MTS handsets.
MTS mAd service requires no charges for activation, application download and for data transfer while watching video ads. The user will get a seamless experience with no buffering and video streaming hassle. Customers using this service will be able to make as many as 4 MTS mAd calls in a day.
Activating MTS mAd Service:
1. Customers using Android devices on MTS network just need to send an SMS with keyword “FREE” on MTS toll-free number 55559 or just call up MTS Customer Care (toll-free).
2. Customers will get the MTS mAd Call application WAP link for download; Application needs to be installed on the Smartphone.
3. After installation, Demo video will start playing automatically demonstrating the entire process and benefits of service.
4. Now, whenever the Customer will make a call, an automatic pop up will ask the customer for a ‘Free Call’ or ‘Paid Call’.
5. In case of Selecting free call, seamless video ad will play for 20-30 seconds, post that the call will be connected. After completion, free6 0 seconds of local calling will be credited to the customer’s account and the same will be confirmed via SMS.
6. The free credit would be paid by the advertisers.
7. In case a user has already used the daily Free call limit then ‘Free call pop up’ will not be displayed.
According to Leonid Musatov, Chief Marketing and Sales Officer, MTS India, “Innovation is one of the core values of MTS India. The launch of mAd service is a testament of our deep rooted commitment to the same value. MTS mAd is a unique service which enables our Smartphone customers to make free calls by just watching a video ad on their device. The service also provides an opportunity to leading brands to connect with their customers in a personalised manner. I am confident that the mAd service would find its appeal amongst both our customers and the advertising fraternity”.