MTNL has started prepaid balance transfer facility for Trump customers. Now prepaid mobile users across Mumbai telecom circle will be able to transfer their mobile balance to any other prepaid mtnl numbers between the amount of Rs 5 to Rs 50.
MTNL makes it more easy by launching the service through which users can share mobile balance with out any concern as both the donor and receiver will get notification at the time of each transaction.
The users who wish to transfer balance will be charged Rs.3 when transfer amount is less than Rs 15 and a 20% of the amount will be deducted when ‘transfer balance between Rs 16 to Rs 50.
How to transfer mobile balance between prepaid Numbers ???
For security reason, MTNL users 1st need to activate a ‘Transfer Key' which is 4 digit secret key(as per his choice) that users need to request by dialing 1503. To change further just dial 1503.
To transfer amount just dial following code from your MTNL number
*450#‹Transfer key›*‹Transfer Amount in Rs›*‹Receiver number›#
for Example, Dial: *450#‹1234›*15›*‹1234567890›# to transfer balance Rs 15 to the number 1234567890.
After successful transfer both the receiver and donor will be informed via SMS notification.
Remember the condition before any Balance Transfer
- Donor must maintain sufficient balance before any transfer.
- MTNL Mobile balance transfer only available to prepaid to prepaid number, prepaid to postpaid or any other network
- Both donor and the receiver should be active on MTNL Mumbai GSM network.
- The minimum and maximum transfer amount are Rs 5 and Rs 50.
- Cumulative amount transfer by donor in a single day is limited to Rs 50
- There is no restriction on the number of transactions to multiple numbers subject to minimum transfer of Rs 5 and maximum cumulative amount transfer to Rs 50.