NEC MEDIAS X N-06E is going to be the World's first smartphone with Water Cooling system, is expected to come as part of NTT DoCoMo’s summer release.
Most of the current smartphone produce huge temperature especially when users surf Web for long time or play game, even at the time of talking to someone for a long time.
To reduce overheating problems in smartphone, NEC Medias X uses Liquid (water) cooling system that uses a tube with filled with liquid that passes the temperature to a graphite radiator which located on the other side of the smartphone.
Instead of removing heat, cooling system just passes the heat to other end to slow down the immediate overheating. Aluminum finish body will also help to control temperature in proper way.
NEC Medias X features
Apart from cooling feature, Smartphone also equips Android 4.2 Jelly Bean operating system, 4.7-inch OLED display with HD resolution of 720×1280 pixels, 1.7GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 processor, 2GB RAM and . High end smartphone has 13MP camera on back with Exmor RS and a 1.3 MP camera on front-side for video chat.
Connectivity specs come as 3G, 4G LET, WiFi, NFC technology, Japanese digital TV compatibility, Bluetooth and more. NEC Medias X is IP58 certified which ensure device to have dust and water-proof facility and can stay under 1 meter water for a while.
NEC MEDIAS X N-06E price and release date
Smartphone price is not confirmed but it's expected to launch in June at DoCoMo’s summer release schedule in Japan first.
NEC MEDIAS X N-06E full specifications
- World's first smartphone with water cooling technology
- 4.7-inch 720P-HD resolution OLCD screen
- IPX5 / 8 the waterproof and IP5X dust-resistant
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS, Life UX interface
- Qualcomm S4 Pro APQ8064 1.7GHz Quad-core processor
- 2GB RAM, 32GB ROM
- 13MP with Exmor RS, BSI CMOS camera, 1.3MP front camera
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac wireless Internet Miracast/MHL screen o/p
- Dimension 138 x 67 x 8.5mm, weighs 136g
- 2,300 mAh battery